Altern Limited is a Maltese company working in the “Sustainability and Alternative Energy” Sector, with the target market being the industrial and commercial sector. In the past years Altern has been involved in a number of unique projects within the areas of Energy Auditing, Energy Management, Solar Energy, Battery Storage; Co-generation and the design, manufacturing and implementation of LED lighting. The Altern Team comprises of engineers, technicians and installers, with extensive technical experience.
The ideal candidate should be pro-active, dynamic, and have good spoken and written English and Maltese. The successful applicant will be involved in:
- Preparing and delivering presentations explaining Altern products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Commencing, managing and securing sales leads
- Liaising and preparing sales proposals with the Business Development and Engineering teams
- Implementing the sales strategy of the company
All applicants are expected to have:
- A clean driving licence
- A good sales background
- High motivation and capability of working on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- The capability of undertaking challenges and achieving targets
- Good management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Technical experience is considered an asset
Training shall be provided for any area worked upon, and the candidate may be selected for exclusive training and courses as part of their on-going growth.
Applicants are kindly requested to send written applications together with a detailed CV by e-mail on [email protected] Altern is an equal opportunities company and shall treat all applicants equally.