Altern Limited is a Maltese company working in the Sustainability and Alternative Energy Sector. Our target market is the industrial and commercial sector, with products ranging from Energy services, to Photovoltaic and LED installations.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of an Electrical Engineering Degree from the University of Malta or equivalent university.
Applicants are expected to have:
- A clean driving licence.
- A good technical & academic background.
- High motivation and capability of working on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- The capability of undertaking the completion of projects.
- Good Project Management Skills both off and on site
- Ability to work in a team and leading people
- Hands on experience is considered as an asset
The successful applicant will be involved in:
- Supporting and managing the installation team in the design, building, testing and commissioning of PV, LED and CHP systems
- Support the Energy Management team on Energy Auditing, Energy Management and report compilation
- Designing, Monitoring and Testing electrical circuits as per engineering standards
Applicants are kindly requested to send a detailed CV by e-mail to [email protected].